my flash

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekend with my in laws...

It has been quite a while since the last time my parents in law came to Penang..and even my mother in law had never been to my new place yet (not really new anyway..I've been living there for almost two years)...

Well, these are the activities that we had enjoy together this past 2 days...

1st day: My PIL arrived at about 4.30 am.They came by bus..That morning, I had to work, and my sis in law got to go to the Immigration office..to renew her passport.

In the afternoon, we had lunch together...and I'm back to work again..

In the evening, all of us went out for dinner at the nearby restaurant.

2nd day: Early in the morning, made nasi lemak for breakfast...

Later that morning, we went to Queensbay Mall. Ayah bought a pair of pants, mak, a pair of shoes...and me, a pair of Areefa's pants..(hahaha...due to a small mishap with her wee, wee..)

Afternoon, lunch at Jalan Kelawai...had fish head curry...yummy...

Then, we head back home by ferry...

The evening was filled with sleepiness...suddenly our house become extremely quiet..with everybody sound asleep..

After dinner, with steamed siakap, fried veggie, and sambal tumis, we sent mak ayah at Butterworth bus station...;)

We really had fun together...though mak ayah seemed a bit tired and bored..hhihihi...;)

No comments: